As not many of us know, owning your own helicopter is massively convenient. How else can you inspire fear in villagers who have no way to fathom the technology you command (though they can fathom you will soon be plundering their resources)? Nevertheless, owning your own sky wolf does not come without its challenges.
10. The Four Seasons has yet to construct a helipad worth mentioning.
9. The dust the blades whip up can wreak havoc on an ascot.
8. The repair and maintenance costs equal a small fortune. Fortunately, I have a large one!
7. Helicopter pilots tend to be culled from the more rough-hewn sectors of society.
6. The jealous, hungry looks you receive from the hordes of less fortunate who want nothing more than to be lifted into wealth by your luxury chariot of the skies.
5. The obligation to build a four-copter garage.
4. There is simply no decent place to buy a fashionable flight scarf in the Lesser Antilles
3. The inconsiderate nouveau riche who have no sense of proper helipad etiquette.
2. Have you ever tried pouring expensive bourbon while banking over a volcano?
1. The amount of disdain one can deliver toward the masses who cannot afford their own is not nearly the amount of disdain that the masses deserve.